Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The First Blog

So THIS is my first ever blog. I wish I could write something monumental, dazzling the world of bloggers with the newly created existence of my internet self. But alas, I am out of brilliant writing. In pushing myself through logical classes that I care about, I have stifled all creativity.

Back in high school when I was forced into my classes by the stupid educational system, I was so bored that I had time to write and sketch whatever I wanted in any notebook I had at hand. And oh man, would I write. However, as time has passed and I have found classes that I want to take, I focus solely on those and push away any writing ideas I have. I fill my mind with how to practice law, and forget how to try and write a Lord Byron-like poem. And when I'm not at school, I'm at one of my two jobs, either teaching someone how to hook up their trailer, or trying to instruct a 9 year old on why it isn't a good idea to shoot your little brother point blank in the face with your airsoft pistol. I no longer carry a notebook or journal with me wherever I go, and no longer pay attention to my own thoughts. Pity. I don't think I used to be half-bad.

On the bright side though, at least I can focus on my homework and actually ace the papers I write for my classes.

Oh man....I just realized that this is turning into a rather self-centered blog... Crap. What's funny too, is the fact that I don't normally try and focus on myself unless I'm trying to fix my flaws. Maybe I'm taking my heading too seriously. Maybe I should quit stalling and go get dressed and makeup-tized for work. Yea...that's a plan.

So long everyone. I will try to make my next post more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment