Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snow snow snow

The snow is falling harder than I've ever seen it fall. You would think that it's rain at the rate it's falling, but it hits the ground completely silent. That's how you can tell it's snow; when it makes no noise as it lands.

I froze myself today.

And I went to Red Robin with Manda, and that little punk paid for the both of us b4 I even realized it *shakes imaginary fist angrily*.....

She and I have decided that we are gonna go to the mall and do a 2-Step gift exchange. Step one, find something completely random that still reminds you of the other person somehow, and give it to her. Step 2, underwear! Lol yea....underwear exchanges are awesome, unless they are used. Otherwise that's just dirty.

Wow my brain is at a total loss over what I just said, and the images running through my head as a result of that. Talk about yuck!

Anyways, I finished off my Christmas shopping today. I braved the incoming storm after work and took care of the last few gifts, yay!

But I'm gonna get going, cuz my legs hurt from sliding out all over the place, I had to get up at 5:35 am this morning for work, my wrist is throbbing, and my ear kinda hurts. Whine a little more Caitlin...you need a few more selections for all the cheese you have. Plus, I'm kinda being girly when I say this, but I'm waiting for a call.

Oh yea...my date is tomorrow. And I got asked on a date by another guy today (and I wasn't even wearing make-up). Don't feel like writing about it now; will post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment