Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just a small group of works

So these are the things going through my mind right now. No not the emotions behind the words....These are the actual words that are stuck in my head right now. The thing from Eminem is kinda just looping in my brain. The other stuff is just snippets of the original writing, so I've posted the whole thing in the hopes that it will quench my brain and make it go away. I know, I'm weird. But oh well.

Have you ever loved someone so much, you'd give an arm for?
Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for?
When they know they're your heart
And you know you were their armour
And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm 'her
But what happens when karma, turns right around and bites you?
And everything you stand for, turns on you, despite you?
What happens when you become the main source of her pain?
- Eminem, When I'm Gone

Ah, broken is the golden bowl! the spirit flown forever!
Let the bell toll!- a saintly soul floats on the Stygian river;
And, Guy de Vere, hast thou no tear?- weep now or nevermore!
See! on yon drear and rigid bier low lies thy love, Lenore!
Come! let the burial rite be read- the funeral song be sung!-
An anthem for the queenliest dead that ever died so young-
A dirge for her the doubly dead in that she died so young.
"Wretches! ye loved her for her wealth and hated her for her pride,
And when she fell in feeble health, ye blessed her- that she died!
How shall the ritual, then, be read?- the requiem how be sung
By you- by yours, the evil eye,- by yours, the slanderous tongue
That did to death the innocence that died, and died so young?"
Peccavimus; but rave not thus! and let a Sabbath song
Go up to God so solemnly the dead may feel no wrong.
The sweet Lenore hath "gone before," with Hope, that flew beside,
Leaving thee wild for the dear child that should have been thy bride.
For her, the fair and debonair, that now so lowly lies,
The life upon her yellow hair but not within her eyes
The life still there, upon her hair- the death upon her eyes.
"Avaunt! avaunt! from fiends below, the indignant ghost is riven-
From Hell unto a high estate far up within the Heaven-
From grief and groan, to a golden throne, beside the King of Heaven!
Let no bell toll, then,- lest her soul, amid its hallowed mirth, S
hould catch the note as it doth float up from the damned Earth!
And I!- to-night my heart is light!- no dirge will I upraise,
But waft the angel on her flight with a Paean of old days!"
-Edgar Allen Poe, Lenore


Music to hear, why hear'st thou music sadly?
Sweets with sweets war not, joy delights in joy:
Why lov'st thou that which thou receiv'st not gladly,
Or else receiv'st with pleasure thine annoy?
If the true concord of well-tuned sounds,
By unions married, do offend thine ear,
They do but sweetly chide thee, who confounds
In singleness the parts that thou shouldst bear.
Mark how one string, sweet husband to another,
Strikes each in each by mutual ordering;
Resembling sire and child and happy mother,
Who, all in one, one pleasing note do sing:
Whose speechless song being many, seeming one,
Sings this to thee: 'Thou single wilt prove none.'
- Shakespeare, Sonnet 8

I've been desperately feeling the need to clean and reorganize lately. I already reorganized all my movies, video games, and tv seasons, and I redid my parents movies, their tv seasons, and their exercise videos. Now I cant help but look at the bookshelf up here in the office, and my fingers are just itching to redo it. I haven't felt this OCD for a while...Wanna fix the books up here, wanna fix my closet, want to cycle out some of the books on my shelf and display some of the others that I have, wanna vacumn up the flock around the xmas tree, wanna vacumn my bedroom. It's driving me nuts!

And because I'm being such a dork, I'm going to put what needs to be done in order so it will actually get done the way it needs to get done

Necessary:
Order my school books - Done
Vacumn around the tree - Done
Shower - Done
Take my bonds to the bank - not looking forward to it but will be done
Clean my room amd hang my clothes
Vacumn my room

Optional:
Cycle through my books
Clean the office bookshelves


Ok my brain is trying to fry itsself out so I'm going to go now while it is still slightly intact

No comments:

Post a Comment