Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ewwwww

I had a completely-disturbing-on-so-many-levels dream last night. How so, you ask?

A) I was Paris Hilton

B) My parents were both divorced and had been arrested for sexual deviancy

C) While they were in jail I had bought their house, but now they were out of jail and refused to leave it

D) They were part of this "in-crowd" sexual thing where there is a chart of really disturbing sexual things that you do with people, and if you fill out the chart first you win.

E) I walked in on them....yea....with a kid

F) They both started groping me and basically trying to rape me because "sex with family member" was on there

G) I met a guy who I thought was really sweet and interesting, until we were making out, and he vomited in my mouth. Turns out that was on the chart

I woke up gagging and spitting. It was absolutely disgusting. I hate that dream. It is not a good way to start out the day of your sister's baby shower. This has been a really interesting week, and I had 2 rather bad days on Weds and Thurs (don't worry I'll explain later) but right now I am desperate for a shower, and I want to get all pretty-fied for the Shower that's at 2, and it's now 12:19

No comments:

Post a Comment