Sunday, January 4, 2009

*wince*

I don't even want to say how long it's been since I blogged....I have dissappointed the daily blogging gods, and I will have to be flogged for the lack of blogs. Haha in my head it wasn't originally supposed to rhyme, but once I started to type it just popped out. Here's my issue: This is your brain (last post), this is your brain on LOTS of cold medicine (now). Oh my, children, don't try this at home. You know what I miss? The Magic Schoolbus. I hate you Joel, for bringing up that show yesterday. I also miss Bill Nye the Science Guy. He was awesomely awesome. Like, pee-in-your-pants-if-you-saw-him-on-the-street awesome. But then again, peeing in your pants can happen sometimes when you are 6 years old. Scratch that, I would probably still do that upon meeting him at the age of 20. I remember finding him attractive when I was younger.....strange. Must YouTube him.

Errrrrgh.....oh yea I mentioned cold medicine. Hence, that would naturally tip you off that I have a cold, unless you like to believe the dark rumors posted by the CIA that I'm a druggie. And oh man, this is ONE WHOPPER of a cold. We are talking the 24/7 urge to sneeze, the plugged nose, the deadened taste buds (which make it a LOT easier to take NyQuil), the balloon being inflated in the head, the headache, the feeling of half of your lungs having collapsed, the fever, the incredibly disgusting sounding sniffs, and the incredibly wet sounding cough.

So overall, I'm in perfect condition to start school again tomorrow.

Slash not.

Ooooooooooh....so for Christmas I was given a couple of giftcards to Barnes and Noble (I would like to thank my parents, Kaleena and Tyler, and God for this award) and I decided to put them to use a couple days ago. I bought New Moon (the second book in the Twilight series), She's The Man, and Sydney White (two Amanda Bynes movies - I love her to death her facial expressions are amaaaaaaaaazing). My parents fell in love with Sydney White (which I suggest that EVERYONE should see), and I read New Moon today....all 586 pages of it. Started it around 1 today, and took several breaks but finished it around 8. See what happens when I get sick? I actually sit down and read, but I get through an entire book and once again, I'm out of things to read. It's annoying! Anyways, I was going somewhere with the whole B&N thing...oh yea! I was reading a numeralogy book *cough*and drooling over the tarot cards *cough* and decided to see how the book described someone with the birthday of August 13th, since I find those really interesting...this is how it went:

People Born On August 13th

You often are spiritual, intuitive, and psychic-
though others may think you a bit strange.
You have a good mind and a strong will, but you
are stubborn and fixed in your views.
You have a strong need for love, but seldom share
your feelings - consequently, you suffer.
You need a home to be happy, but are not always
easy to live with; you may be dictatorial.
You are creative and practical, but sometimes have
difficulty reconciling these qualities.
You may be centered on self, home, and love,
but need a more universal look to rise above
self-imposed limitations.
You are dutiful and loyal.

No comments:

Post a Comment