Tuesday, January 13, 2009

sadness

I'm lonely....I don't know why I'm so lonely. Because trust me, doing prep-reading about Torts does NOT make you want to be around people. It's all about assault, battery, attempted murder, things like that....they definitely don't make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I kind of want a boyfriend again....they always made me feel so special, in the beginning.... that they chose me.

But this isn't high school anymore....having a boyfriend doesn't solve any problems.

Well, it solves one.

But I don't have the time for one anyways....I just miss feeling close to someone, to get cuddled and held, to feel so cared about. I know my friends care about me, but it's different. I see these couples all over campus, hear my friends talk about their significant others...

I've already decided that I'm not dating anymore guys from my group...I don't wanna screw up any friendships that I have, and don't want to hurt any of them.

Ah man....I wish I had better stuff to write about. A relevation, some statement that could change the world. But I don't. Loneliness is the only thing I know right now. I know....pathetic, right?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeergh....I need to buy a car so I can just get out there and drive. Driving is so relaxing....you never know where you are going to end up. It's kind of peaceful.

Oh something else that happened today: I got the strongest urge to go get something pierced or tattooed. Now, I don't have a single tattoo so I don't know why that would be such a big urge... But piercings? I think that I've pretty much hit my quota. So why the need to go do it?

Punk boys are hot....I want to kiss a guy with a mohawk. Lmao


Ashlee Simpson Invisible lyrics
Like a grain on the beach
Like a star in the sky
Far too many to count with the naked eye
They won't see you

Go ahead
Walk on by
You don't know I'm alive
Maybe one day you'll find
You should open your eyes
You don't know me

[Chorus]
You're the one who looked right through me
Now you're saying that you knew me
When I was invisible
And you're the one who walked right through me
Now you're saying that you knew me
When I was invisible

Little things adding up
Try so hard not to rush
Giving in, letting go of the world we know
They won't see you

Force it down
Lose the taste
They all think it's a waste
We don't need to believe every word they say, no
They don't know me

[Chorus]
You're the one who looked right through me
Now you're saying that you knew me
When I was invisible
And you're the one who walked right through me
Now you're saying that you knew me
When I was invisible

[Bridge]
It's so easy to be lost
But maybe you're not lost at all
Ohohohoh
Do you recognize me?
Ohohohoh
Do you know who I am?
Ohohohoh
Do you see me now?
Do you see me now?

[Chorus]
You're the one who looked right through me
Now you're saying that you knew me
When I was invisible
And you're the one who walked right through me
Now you're saying that you knew me
When I was oh invisible

I'm invisible, I'm invisible

1 comment:

  1. Poor Caity Baby. Wish I could calm your sadness with the salve of my body. Ew. Anyway, that was a seduction FAIL. Kiss and surreptitious boob graze <3

    ReplyDelete